Website Boiron USA
World Leader in Homeopathy
The Consumer Experience Specialist is part of a team that responds to inquiries from the public including product-related questions, company information, and general homeopathy through mail, e-mail, live telephone contact, and social media platforms. This individual also supports Public Relations in marketing and consumer outreach initiatives, trade show and event preparation and participation, sampling programs and corporate donations, as well as assists the Quality Assurance department in managing product complaints, related investigations, and documentation.
- Responds to consumer inquiries regarding product information and drug facts, product complaints and adverse events, and maintain related documentation.
- Responds to all phone, mail, e-mail, and social media inquiries in a professional and timely manner.
- Provides quality consumer care through time-sensitive interactions on a variety of social media platforms.
- Manages the telephone system and outgoing messages.
- Responds to voicemails received after business hours in a timely manner.
- Manages contacts and information in the consumer inquiry database.
- Compiles consumer inquiries data and issues reports on monthly and quarterly basis or as needed.
- Manages product complaint documentation and coordinates sample collection for investigation.
- Conducts initial intake for adverse event reports and forwards to appropriate Quality Assurance or contracted call center consultant.
- Updates, manages, and maintains informational resources in paper and electronic formats.
- Assists with record retention activities associated with all GMP documentation maintained by Quality Assurance.
- Fulfills and tracks charitable product donations, sponsorships and sampling requests as directed.
- Processes and tracks Boiron Promise consumer refunds.
- Helps coordinate supplies and provides support for consumer and trade show events when required.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or related field preferred.
- 2-4 years of customer service, call center experience or related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in consumer database management platforms and/or social media management tools. Salesforce and Brandwatch experience is a plus.
- Proficiency in social media applications including Facebook, TikTok and Instagram.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional analytical/problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills with close attention to detail.
- Ability to take initiative, manage time effectively and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a high-paced, multi-tasked environment and balance multiple responsibilities.
- Ability to recognize and interpret trend data from consumer inquiries.
- Ability to provide effective and timely resolutions for a wide range and high volume of customer inquiries.
- Ability to build positive rapport with various types of consumers over the telephone or through social platforms.
- Demonstrated ability to diplomatically resolve consumer complaints and diffuse tension to ensure goodwill and customer retention.Must have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to represent brand image of friendliness, empathy, and holistic lifestyle to general public.
- Ability to travel domestically (2-3 times per year), which may include overnight and/or weekend travel.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org