Website Boiron USA
World Leader in Homeopathy
The Ecommerce Specialist will be a key player in growing Boiron’s Ecommerce and B2C sales. Key responsibilities include collaborating with B2C channel team, creating and activating online promotions, proving site updates, growing sales and support operations. This person will be working closely with B2C Team, Digital Team, and VP of Ecommerce to grow the channel sales, troubleshoot customer and ordering issues.
In addition, the role will also work with the rest of the Ecommerce Team on 3P management, price tracking, special projects, operations, logistics, research and customer service. The role will also have direct accounts and will prospect for new 3P and dotcoms to grow sales in the Ecommerce channel.
- Collaborates with VP of Ecommerce and B2C Team regarding B2C sales, marketing, and promotions campaigns.
- Development of programs designed to drive sales growth for B2C Channel, 3P Accounts and new marketplaces.
- Manages credits, claims, returns within Order Management system, per Ecommerce account and B2C channel.
- Review and monitor OOS for the catalog listings on B2C, Marketplace and Ecommerce accounts.
- Load new products, updated existing listings on B2C web site and marketplaces.
- Report on sales, KPIs and trends on B2C and Ecommerce Accounts
- Monitor pricing and 3P Sellers in the marketplaces to protect and grow Boiron brands.
- Work with Digital and Marketing teams to enhance the B2C Catalogs and Product Detail Pages.
- Interface with all strategic projects within the B2C and Ecommerce Channel.
- Work with Boiron Information Center on consumer requests and experiences on B2C site
- Answer consumer emails and calls from B2C channel and marketplaces
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education: Associate degree
- 5+ years related sales, customer service or customer support
- Available to work weekends as needed.
- Superior sales, communication, organization, and management skills
- Excellent PC skills: Intermediate Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Due diligence and attention to details
- Need to be organized and can handle multiple tasks at the same time.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org