Website Boiron USA
World Leader in Homeopathy
The Sales Support Analyst will be responsible for providing analytical support for the Mass Market Sales Team. The individual will utilize internal and external data including IRI, as well as other syndicated data sources, and Retailer loyalty card information to successfully assist in the growth of the Mass Market channel.
- Prepares accurate and timely weekly and monthly reports from internal and external data sources.
- Develops/enhances structured reports to provide better visibility on business data for the team.
- Acts as liaison and works cross functionally with Marketing, Finance, and other internal departments.
- Assists with forecasting maintenance by observing sales trends and updating our forecasting tool.
- Assists in managing ADF (account development funds) budgets and being proactive regarding aberrations.
- Develops brand propositions for our retailers based on fact-based data. Be a “Storyteller.”
- Leverages retailer loyalty card and household panel data to identify issues/opportunities.
- Works on many ad hoc requests.
- Assists with the preparation of budgets and forecasts and build forecasting tools and reports.
- Gathers information and interprets data to better understand issues & solve problems before they occur.
- Works closely with brokers to leverage/optimize all available data resources and communicate Boiron initiatives. This includes updating the broker portal to include product images, marketing tools, product one pagers etc.
- Develops and creates a monthly broker report for the Finance Team.
- Provides analytical and strategic assistance on major category development projects and presentations through the use of syndicated data (including customer specific POS i.e., Retail Link) and other pertinent information software applications.
- Establishes category leadership through in-depth analysis and evaluation of the category to help grow the category and our brands.
- Monitors all syndicated and customer sales data in order to suggest strategies and tactics to Sales & Marketing teams.
- Demonstrate depth of knowledge & understanding of customers, sales strategy, and the company’s products.
- Work effectively with and support the Mass Market team on all sales activities including shows, conferences, sales and planning meetings.
- Work with sales and marketing teams to assess and develop tactics for penetration of accounts.
- Work with Marketing to ensure effective selling tools, feedback and product/market fit.
- Works with marketing on new product matrix in terms of potential in the category
- Provide general intelligence on key competitors.
- Represent the company professionally, ethically, and morally at all times.
- Monitor retail promos and distribution for top accounts.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education: BS/BA with concentration in Accounting, Finance or Marketing preferred.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience.
- Experience with Financial Reporting Systems and the desire to work with new systems.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and CRM systems, including complex/compound spreadsheets.
- Advanced problem-solving skills.
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to work independently within a team environment.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Deadline oriented and has the ability to complete tasks independently
- Enthusiastic team player with a positive attitude and ability to work collaboratively with internal and external teams.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects.
- Proven professional ability to develop and grow key accounts through networking at all levels on the customer organization and experience in strategic account management, strategic solution, selling and face-to-face selling.
- Excellent presentation/communication/influencing/negotiating skills, both written and verbal, required.
- Position requires confidence and experience in a customer facing role, preferably using business-to-business consultative selling, with professional organizations.
- Demonstrated problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Ability to travel domestically (primarily) and internationally (occasionally).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org