Find relief wherever you go with AllergyCalm On the Go by Boiron. This non-drowsy allergy medicine is made with pure active ingredients to tackle year-round allergy symptoms. The meltaway pellets dissolve in your mouth without water, allowing you to act fast to relieve itchy and watery eyes; sneezing and runny nose; itchy throat and nose; and cough associated with hay fever.* AllergyCalm On the Go is non-habit forming and there’s no risk of rebound congestion or interaction with other medications or supplements.
Recommended for ages 2 and up, AllergyCalm On the Go pellets are offered in convenient, portable tubes for relief that travels with you. No artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives. Boiron’s allergy relief line includes AllergyCalm Meltaway Tablets for adults and kids, Ambrosia Ragweed Allergy Relief, and SinusCalm® Allergy.
Temporarily relieves these symptoms of hay fever or upper respiratory allergies:
- itchy and watery eyes
- itchy throat and nose
- spasodic cough associated with hay fever
- runny nose
- Allium cepa 5C HPUS
- Ambrosia artemisiaefolia 5C HPUS
- Euphrasia officinalis 5C HPUS
- Histaminum hydrochloricum 9C HPUS
- Sabadilla 5C HPUS
- Solidago virgaurea 5C HPUS
The letters “HPUS” indicate that the component in this product is officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 1 hour. Then, take 5 pellets 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved.
- Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen.
- cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.