Arnicare Arthritis Cream by Boiron combines two pain relievers in one convenient formula for dual action relief where you need it most. It’s scientifically formulated with Arnica and Harpagophytum (devil’s claw), which work together to reduce minor stiffness, soreness, and joint pain of arthritis.* This topical is ideal for sudden flare-ups as it quickly absorbs into skin to take away pain at its source. And unlike diclofenac sodium gels, Arnicare Arthritis Cream is suitable for use on all joints and there’s no need to measure what you apply.
Arnicare Arthritis Cream doesn’t contain menthol, camphor, and capsaicin that may burn or sting on application. The fragrance-free formula has no strong medicinal smell and is also dye-free and paraben-free. Recommended for ages 12 and up, Arnicare Arthritis Cream is available over the counter in a 2.5 oz tube. Also try Arnicare Arthritis Tablets for general arthritis pain relief.
Temporarily relieves minor joint and muscle pain and stiffness due to:
- minor injuries
- repetitive motions
- Arnica montana 1X HPUS-7% — Relieves muscle pain & stiffness, discoloration from bruising
- Harpagophytum 1X HPUS-3%- Relieves joint discomfort and stiffness associated with arthritis pain
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States.
- Chlorhexidine digluconate
- Polysorbate 80
- Purified water
- Sodium acryloyldimethyltaurate copolymer
- Sweet almond oil
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: apply a thin layer of Arnicare Arthritis to affected area as soon as possible at the onset of symptoms up to 4 times a day. If heat or ice is applied, wait 5 minutes before applying Arnicare Arthritis.
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- For external use only.
- Do not use
- if you are allergic to Arnica montana, Harpagophytum, or to any of this product’s inactive ingredients.
- with other topical products for pain.
- When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes, damaged or irritated skin
- Use only as directed
- Dryness or irritation may occur
- Do not tightly wrap or bandage the treated area
- Do not apply heat or ice to the treated area immediately before or after use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition persists for more than 7 days or worsens.
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.