Bruise easily? Reach for Arnicare Bruise Cream by Boiron. Made from fresh Arnica plants, it diminishes discoloration and reduces pain and swelling while moisturizing the skin.* It works best when used soon after minor injury.* The cream has a light texture, making it a great choice for bruising on fragile and delicate skin. This formulation is 100% free of fragrances, parabens, and dyes for daily use as part of a skin care routine.
Ideal for the whole family, Arnicare Bruise Cream is available over the counter in a 1.4 oz tube. The Arnicare Bruise line also includes a gel formula.
- Reduces symptoms of bruising such as:
- Arnica montana 1X HPUS-7% —Reduces pain, swelling, and discoloration from bruises
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States.
- Caprylyl glycol
- Cetyl palmitate
- Lauroyl macrogolglycerides
- Pegoxol-7 stearate
- Purified water
- Sodium hydroxide
- Sorbic acid
- Apply a thin layer of Arnicare Bruise to affected area and massage gently as soon as possible after minor bruise. Repeat 3 times a day or as needed.
- If heat or ice is applied, wait 5 minutes before applying Arnicare Bruise.
- Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes, wounds, damaged or irritated skin.
- Use only as directed
- Do not tightly wrap or bandage the treated area
- Do not apply heat or ice to the treated area immediately before or after use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if pellet dispenser seal is broken.