Reduce the discoloration of tender and unsightly bruises while relieving related pain and swelling.* Arnicare Bruise is the #1 selling Arnica bruise reducing brand† powered by the Arnica plant to heal bruises from within. Easy to take, the oral meltaway tablets dissolve in the mouth, working best when used soon after bruising has occurred. There are no known interactions with other medications, herbs, or supplements. Pair with Arnicare Bruise Cream or Gel for added topical relief and bare your beautiful skin!
Arnicare Bruise is an HSA & FSA eligible over-the-counter medicine recommended for adults and children ages 2 and up. Each box contains 60 unflavored tablets formulated without artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives. Boiron’s line of bruise relief medicines also includes a cream, gel, and oral meltaway pellets.
Reduces symptoms of bruising such as:
- Arnica montana 9C HPUS — Relieves discoloration, pain, and swelling associated with bruising
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: As soon as bruising occurs, dissolve 2 tablets in the mouth and repeat every hour for 2 more hours. Then, dissolve 2 tablets in the mouth every 6 hours until bruising has faded.
- Children 2 to 5 years of age: Dissolve 2 tablets in 1 tablespoon of water for easier intake. Follow directions above.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen, new symptoms occur, or if redness or swelling is present. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.