Arnica montana has been used for centuries as a pain reliever. Today it’s one of the most popular homeopathic medicines in the world. Made from this plant-powered active ingredient, Arnicare Tablets by Boiron reduce muscle pain, stiffness, swelling from injuries, and bruises.* Try it for general pain relief after minor injuries, overexertion, or falls. You can also use it with any Arnicare topical pain product for added relief. Arnicare Tablets are NSAID-free and gentle on the stomach. They do not interact with other medications or supplements, or cause drowsiness. Plus, the meltaway tablets are easy to take without the need for food or water.
Recommended for adults and children ages 2 and up, Arnicare Tablets are available over the counter in a box of 60 unflavored tablets. They are gluten-free and contain no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives. Arnicare is made by Boiron, the Arnica expert, whose pain relief line includes a gel, cream, and ointment for spot treatment, as well as meltaway pellets and arthritis pain formulas.
- Temporarily relieves muscle pain and stiffness and stiffness due to minor injuries, overexertion and falls
- Reduces pain, swelling and discoloration from bruises
- Arnica montana 9C HPUS —Trauma, muscle pain & stiffness, swelling from injuries, discoloration from bruising
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue and repeat every hour for 2 more hours. Then, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every 6 hours until symptoms are relieved.
- Children 2 to 6 years of age: Dissolve 2 tablets in 1 tablespoon of water for easier intake. Follow directions above.
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 2 years of age.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen, if new symptoms occur, or if redness or swelling is present because these could be signs of a serious illness.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.