Briar Rose, Young Shoots
This herbal supplement is an extract of young shoots from the briar rose plant Rosa canina. A gemmo is an herbal extract made with embryonic tissues from plants (e.g., buds, young shoots, barks, rootlets, root barks, catkins, seeds, acorns, and saps).
Features & Benefits:
- Tasteless and flavorless clear liquid.
- No need to take with food.
- Recommended for adults and children ages 12 years and older.
- Use the included syringe to measure 50 drops and dispense into water.
- Take once a day or as directed by a health professional.
- Contains 54 servings per bottle.
- Packaged in a 2 fl oz glass bottle with easy dose syringe.
- Also contains glycerin, alcohol, and purified water.
Glycerin, Alcohol, Purified Water
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: 1. Insert syringe into bottle and measure 50 drops. 2. Dispense into a glass of water and drink once a day or as directed by a health professional.
Do not use if the seal at base of cap is broken or missing. CAUTION: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
If you have questions about a product or how to use homeopathic medicines, don’t hesitate to send us a message!