Add flower power to your medicine cabinet. Calendula Ointment by Boiron is a homeopathic first aid treatment that promotes the healing of skin irritations.* The ointment’s base of pure petroleum jelly soothes, protects, and moisturizes the skin while the active ingredient, made from fresh Calendula, heals. When a thin layer is applied, the ointment stays on skin longer and maintains contact between the affected area and the healing agent. Try it for cuts and scrapes; blisters; minor burns; dry or cracked skin on knees, feet, or elbows; chafed or chapped skin and lips; and nasal irritations from colds.
Calendula Ointment is free of fragrances, dyes, and parabens and is suitable for all ages and skin types. Available in a 1 oz tube, this must-have for any first aid kit is HSA & FSA eligible. Boiron’s #1 homeopathic Calendula brand† of first aid and skin care products includes a cream, gel, and burn ointment.
- Helps promote healing of:
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve chafed, chapped, or cracked skin and lips
- Helps protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather
- Calendula officinalis 1X HPUS-4%—Healing agent
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Purified water
- White petrolatum USP
- For minor burns, immediately run cool water on the burn for several minutes and pat dry. Then apply a thin layer of Calendula Ointment to affected area 3 times a day or as needed.
- For cuts, scrapes and chapped skin, first cleanse the area with mild soap, rinse and dry. Then apply a thin layer of Calendula Ointment to affected area 3 times a day or as needed.
- For external use only.
- Do not use if you are allergic to Calendula officinalis or to any of this product’s inactive ingredients.
- When using this product do not get into eyes.
- Ask a doctor before use in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.