Relief for runny noses and sneezes is just a twist away. ColdCalm Kids Pellets by Boiron target specific cold symptoms, including sneezing, runny nose, nasal congestion, and minor sore throat at every stage of the cold.* Made for children 4 years of age and older, the meltaway pellets are easy to take. Simply twist the tube to dispense and let them dissolve in your child’s mouth. No water, chewing, or swallowing is needed.
Unlike conventional cold medications, ColdCalm Kids Pellets are non-drowsy and non-habit forming. There’s no risk of rebound congestion and it has no known interactions with other medications or supplements. Additionally, it contains no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives. The pellets are presented in two easy dispensing tubes that are easy to use at home or on the go (approx. 80 oral pellets per tube). The ColdCalm line includes liquid doses for kids and babies and meltaway tablets. Also try Oscillococcinum® for flu symptoms and Chestal® cough and cold syrups.
- Temporarily relieves cold symptoms such as:
- runny nose
- nasal congestion
- occasional minor sore throat
- Allium cepa 3C HPUS—Relieves sneezing and runny nose
- Apis mellifica 6C HPUS—Relieves nasal congestion
- Belladonna 6C HPUS (contains less than 10-16 mg alkaloids per dose)—Relieves colds with a sudden onset
- Eupatorium perfoliatum 3C HPUS—Relieves body aches associated with colds
- Gelsemium sempervirens 6C HPUS—Relieves headaches associated with colds
- Kali bichromicum 6C HPUS—Relieves nasal discharge
- Nux vomica 3C HPUS (contains less than 10-9 mg alkaloids per dose)—Relieves sneezing attacks
- Phytolacca decandra 6C HPUS—Relieves occasional minor sore throat associated with colds
- Pulsatilla 6C HPUS—Relieves colds with a loss of taste and smell
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Children 4 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 1 hour. Then, take 5 pellets every 6 hours. Decrease frequency with improvement.
- Children under 4 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use if sore throat is severe, accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if
- sore throat worsens or persists for more than 2 days.
- nasal congestion worsens or lasts more than 5 days in children under 12 years of age.
- new symptoms occur.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.