Discover a better way to calm cold symptoms with ColdCalm Tablets by Boiron. Unlike conventional medications that merely mask full-blown symptoms, this homeopathic cold relief medicine targets symptoms at the onset, established and resolution stages of the common cold. The meltaway tablets are easy to take at the first sign to relieve sneezing, runny nose, nasal congestion, and minor sore throat pain.* Plus, they conveniently dissolve in the mouth without the need for water, chewing, or swallowing.
ColdCalm Tablets are non-drowsy, non-habit forming, and phenylephrine-free. There’s no risk of rebound congestion and they have no known interaction with other medications or supplements. They’re also gluten-free and contain no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives. Recommended for adults and children ages 4 and up, ColdCalm is available over the counter in a box of 60 unflavored tablets. The ColdCalm line includes meltaway pellets for children and liquid doses for babies. Also try Oscillococcinum® for flu symptoms and the Chestal® cough syrup line.
Temporarily relieves cold symptoms such as:
- runny nose
- nasal congestion
- occasional minor sore throat
- Allium cepa 3C HPUS—Relieves sneezing and runny nose
- Apis mellifica 6C HPUS—Relieves nasal congestion
- Belladonna 6C HPUS —Relieves colds with a sudden onset
- Eupatorium perfoliatum 3C HPUS—Relieves aches and pain associated with colds
- Gelsemium sempervirens 6C HPUS—Relieves headaches associated with colds
- Kali bichromicum 6C HPUS—Relieves nasal discharge
- Nux vomica 3C HPUS —Relieves sneezing attacks
- Phytolacca decandra 6C HPUS—Relieves occasional minor sore throat associated with colds
- Pulsatilla 6C HPUS—Relieves colds with a loss of taste and smell
The letters “HPUS” indicate that the ingredients in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets in the mouth every 15 minutes for 1 hour. Then, take 2 tablets every 6 hours. Decrease frequency with improvement.
- Children 4 to 6 years of age: Dissolve 2 tablets in 1 tablespoon of water for easier intake. Follow directions above.
- Ask a doctor before use:
- in children under 4 years of age
- if sore throat is severe, accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 2 days or worsen, or if new symptoms occur.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.