Be prepared for hemorrhoids wherever you go. HemCalm On the Go is a convenient and discreet way to relieve the burning, itching, and swelling of internal and external hemorrhoids.* The plant-powered meltaway pellets dissolve in your mouth without water, allowing you to act fast at the first sign of symptoms before discomfort becomes disruptive. HemCalm On the Go is also suitable for hemorrhoid symptoms following childbirth.*† It has no known interactions with other medications or supplements and contains no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Recommended for ages 12 and up, HemCalm On the Go is packaged in convenient portable tubes for relief that travels with you. Also try HemCalm Tablets for internal and external hemorrhoids, HemCalm Suppositories for internal hemorrhoids, and HemCalm Ointment for soothing external relief.
- Temporarily relieves symptoms of internal and external hemorrhoids such as:
- Helps shrink swollen hemorrhoids
- Relieves hemorrhoid symptoms following childbirth
- Aesculus hippocastanum 6X HPUS
- Hamamelis virginiana 6C HPUS
- Nux Vomica 12X HPUS
The letters “HPUS” indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue every 2 hours, up to 6 times a day.
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use in case of bleeding.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.