Unlike conventional medications that mask full-blown symptoms, Boiron SinusCalm pellets are specifically designed to relieve nasal congestion, sinus pain and pressure, and headache due to the common cold or allergies. This homeopathic sinus relief medicine targets sinus pain with a stuffy or runny nose.*
The slightly sweet pellets melt under the tongue without water, chewing, or swallowing pills, or can be dissolved in water for easier intake. SinusCalm is non-drowsy and phenylephrine-free, and won’t interact with other medications or supplements, including those for colds and allergies — two of the main causes of sinus congestion. It is not habit-forming and there’s no risk of a rebound. It won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
Recommended for everyone ages 6 and up, SinusCalm is available over the counter in two multidose tubes that are easy to use at home or on the go (approximately 80 oral pellets per tube). It also comes in a box of 60 quick-dissolving tablets. Additionally Boiron offers RhinAllergy®, Coldcalm®, and ThroatCalm®.
Temporarily relieves sinus symptoms due to the common cold or allergies such as:
- nasal congestion
- sinus pain
- Belladonna 3C HPUS- Relieves sinus pain with stuffy nose
- Sanguinaria canadensis 3C HPUS – Relieves sinus pain with runny nose
- Spigelia anthelmia 3C HPUS- Relieves sinus pain with postnasal drip
The letters “HPUS” indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue every 2 hours up to 6 times a day. Decrease frequency with improvement.
- Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have a fever.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days, worsen, or if new symptoms occur. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if pellet dispenser seal is broken.