Sweet dreams are just a squeeze away with SleepCalm Kids. This homeopathic sleep aid calms occasional restless sleep, sleeplessness, nightmares, and night terrors, so your child can fall asleep and stay asleep without feeling groggy the next day.* Simply squeeze the small, pre-measured dose into your child’s mouth before bed or anytime during the night for calming relief.
Unlike melatonin and herbal supplements, SleepCalm Kids uses a blend of plant-based and other pure active ingredients that help restore a natural sleep pattern disturbed by upsets, excitement, and schedule changes. The pre-measured liquid doses are easy for kids to take (no chewing or swallowing pills!) and offer parents convenience and portability. And they don’t contain any preservatives, flavors, dyes, lactose, sugar, or artificial sweeteners.
Recommended for children 3 years of age and older, SleepCalm Kids is available over the counter in a box of 15 liquid doses. Boiron’s liquid dose line for babies and kids also includes Camilia® for teething relief, ColdCalm® Baby and ColdCalm Kids for cold symptoms, and ColicComfort® for baby gas and colic.
- Temporarily relieves symptoms of occasional sleeplessness in children associated with upsets, excitement, and schedule changes such as:
- restless sleep
- intermittent awakening
- night terrors
- Reduces time to fall asleep if your child has difficulty falling asleep
- Chamomilla 9C HPUS- Relieves restlessness, irritability, and crying during sleep
- Gelsemium sempervirens 9C HPUS- Relieves sleeplessness due to apprehension
- Hyoscyamus niger 9C HPUS- Relieves irritability and restless sleep associated with nervousness
- Kali bromatum 9C HPUS- Relieves irritability and restless sleep with night terrors
- Passiflora incarnata 3C HPUS- Relieves occasional restless sleep
- Stramonium 9C HPUS- Relieves restless sleep with intermittent awakening, nightmares, and night terrors
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Children 3 years of age and older: Give 1 dose at bedtime, and again during the night if needed for up to a total of 2 doses per night.
- Do not use if your child has a known allergy to any ingredient in this product.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlining medical illness.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.