Sweet dreams are just a squeeze away with SleepCalm Kids. This over-the-counter sleep aid provides a gentle way to relieve occasional sleeplessness, restless sleep, nightmares, and night terrors, so your child can fall asleep and stay asleep.* Simply squeeze the small, pre-measured dose into your child’s mouth before bed or anytime during the night for calming relief.
Unlike melatonin and herbal supplements, SleepCalm Kids contains a blend of plant-based and other pure active ingredients that help restore a healthy sleep pattern disturbed by upsets, excitement, and schedule changes. The pre-measured liquid doses are easy for kids to take (no chewing or swallowing pills!) and offer parents convenience and portability. Additionally, this medicine is non-GMO and formulated without preservatives, flavors, dyes, lactose, sugar, or artificial sweeteners.
Recommended for children 3 years of age and older, SleepCalm Kids is available over the counter in a box of 15 liquid doses. Boiron’s liquid dose line for babies and kids also includes Camilia® for teething relief, and ColdCalm® Baby and ColdCalm Kids for cold symptoms.
- Temporarily relieves symptoms of occasional sleeplessness in children associated with upsets, excitement, and schedule changes such as:
- restless sleep
- intermittent awakening
- night terrors
- Reduces time to fall asleep if your child has difficulty falling asleep
- Chamomilla 9C HPUS- Relieves restlessness, irritability, and crying during sleep
- Gelsemium sempervirens 9C HPUS- Relieves sleeplessness due to apprehension
- Hyoscyamus niger 9C HPUS- Relieves irritability and restless sleep associated with nervousness
- Kali bromatum 9C HPUS- Relieves irritability and restless sleep with night terrors
- Passiflora incarnata 3C HPUS- Relieves occasional restless sleep
- Stramonium 9C HPUS- Relieves restless sleep with intermittent awakening, nightmares, and night terrors
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Children 3 years of age and older: Give 1 dose at bedtime, and again during the night if needed for up to a total of 2 doses per night.
- Do not use if your child has a known allergy to any ingredient in this product.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlining medical illness.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.