Find relief wherever you go with SleepCalm On the Go by Boiron. This homeopathic sleep aid is powered by plants to calm occasional restless sleep and help restore a natural sleep pattern disrupted by worries or nervousness.* It’s melatonin-free, so you can fall asleep and stay asleep without next-day grogginess. The meltaway pellets are convenient to take without water at bedtime, and can be taken on an empty stomach. SleepCalm On the Go is non-habit forming and won’t interact with other medications or supplements.
Recommended for ages 12 and up, SleepCalm On the Go pellets are offered in convenient, portable tubes for relief that travels with you. No artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives. Boiron’s sleep relief line includes SleepCalm Meltaway Tablets, as well as SleepCalm Kids Pre-Measured Liquid Doses and SleepCalm Kids Meltaway Pellets for children ages 3 and up. Also try StressCalm® for daytime symptoms of stress.
- occasional sleeplessness
- restless sleep
- intermittent awakening
Helps reduce difficulty falling asleep due to:
- Hyoscyamus niger 3C HPUS- relieves restless sleep associated with nervousness
- Nux moschata 4C HPUS- relieves restless sleep
- Passiflora incarnata 3X HPUS- relieves sleeplessness associated with worries and exhaustion
- Stramonium 6X HPUS- relieves sleeplessness with intermittent awakening
The letters “HPUS” indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue at bedtime.
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if sleeplessness persist continuously for more than 2 weeks or worsens. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying illness.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.