SleepCalm by Boiron is an over-the-counter sleep aid, offering a non-habit forming solution to relieve occasional sleeplessness, restless sleep, and intermittent awakening.* Powered by plant-based active ingredients, these tablets calm a restless mind to help restore a healthy sleep pattern. Whether your sleep schedule is disrupted by nervousness, worries, exhaustion, jet lag, or night shift work, SleepCalm can provide the sleep help you need. The meltaway tablets are convenient to take without water at bedtime, and can be taken on an empty stomach.
SleepCalm does not contain the hormone melatonin and has no known interactions with other medications, herbs, or supplements. It’s also gluten-free with no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives. Recommended for adults and children ages 12 and up, SleepCalm is available over the counter in a box of 60 unflavored meltaway tablets. Boiron’s sleep relief line also includes SleepCalm On the Go Pellets, SleepCalm Kids Meltaway Pellets, and SleepCalm Kids Pre-Measured Liquid Doses. Also try StressCalm® for daytime symptoms of stress.
- Temporarily relieves:
- occasional sleeplessness
- intermittent awakening
- restless sleep
- helps reduce difficulty falling asleep due to:
- Hyoscyamus niger 3C HPUS- Relieves restless sleep associated with nervousness
- Nux moschata 4C HPUS- Relieves restless sleep
- Passiflora incarnata 3X HPUS- Relieves sleeplessness with worries and exhaustion
- Stramonium 6X HPUS- Relieves sleeplessness with intermittent awakening
The letters “HPUS” indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- croscarmellose sodium
- magnesium stearate
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Allow 2 tablets to dissolve under the tongue at bedtime.
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks or worsens. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying illness,
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.