Boiron StressCalm® provides an over-the-counter option to relieve occasional nervous tension, irritability, hypersensitivity, and fatigue due to everyday stress.* Its blend of plant-based active ingredients reduce nervous tension, calming both mind and body. As a non-sedative homeopathic medicine, it helps you stay focused and relaxed without affecting alertness, so it can be taken before performing, public speaking, taking a test, or flying. It can also be used up to two weeks for occasional stress from starting a new job, moving into a new house, or planning a wedding.
StressCalm is non-habit forming and won’t cause drowsiness. Convenient and discreet, the meltaway tablets are easy to take without water at the onset of symptoms and can be taken on an empty stomach.. This medicine has no known interactions with other medications or supplements. It’s gluten-free and contains no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives. Recommended for everyone ages 12 and up, StressCalm is available in a box of 60 unflavored tablets with three sleeves of 20 tablets each. Also try plant-powered SleepCalm® sleep aid.
- Temporarily relieves symptoms of occasional stress such as:
- nervous tension
- digestive symptoms caused by stress
- hypersensitivity to stress or noise
- Does not affect alertness
- Aconitum napellus 6C HPUS- Relieves restlessness and agitation
- Belladonna 6C HPUS- Relieves hypersensitivity to stress
- Calendula officinalis 6C HPUS- Relieves nervous fatigue, hypersensitivity to noise
- Chelidonium majus 6C HPUS- Relieves digestive symptoms caused by stress
- Jequirity 6C HPUS- Relieves uneasiness
- Viburnum opulus 6C HPUS- Relieves nervousness and restless sleep
The letters “HPUS” indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- croscarmellose sodium
- magnesium stearate
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved.
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 2 weeks or worsen.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.