Last updated on July 21st, 2022 at 09:44 am
Celebrated everywhere whether you are Irish or not, St. Patrick’s Day is one of the busiest days of the year for most bars and restaurants. If you’re heading out to your favorite Irish pub tonight to enjoy traditional food, drinks and Celtic music, be prepared to relieve that inevitable upset stomach or heartburn tomorrow morning with these Boiron medicines. Acidil temporarily relieves heartburn, acid indigestion and upset stomach, while Gasalia temporarily relieves bloating, pressure and pain associated with gas. Both are available in quick-dissolving tablets. If you experience nausea and an upset stomach from overindulgence in food and drink, as well as hangover symptoms, try Nux vomica pellets. Nux also works well when you feel a bit drowsy after a heavy meal, or if you tend to eat too much spicy or rich food.
How will you celebrate St. Patrick’s Day? Share your favorite spots or traditions with us, as well as your own healthy recovery tips. And here are some fun facts about traditional parades held across the U.S.:
– New York City hosts the largest St. Patrick’s Day parade in the world.
– Scranton, Pa. holds the third largest St. Patrick’s Day parade in the U.S. This parade has been held annually since 1862.
– Chicago dyes the Chicago River green every year, and has done so since 1962.
– Buffalo, NY holds TWO parades – the “Old Neighborhood Parade,” and the older and larger “Buffalo St. Patrick’s Day Parade.”
– Seattle’s St. Patrick’s Day Parade was recognized by CNN as one of the “Five Places to Get Your Green On” in America in 2009.
Happy St. Patrick’s Day from all of us here at Boiron!