Website Boiron USA
World Leader in Homeopathy
Order Processor is responsible for filling orders requested by customers. Ensures orders are filled accurately and efficiently, continually striving for improved customer satisfaction.
- Picking OTC specialties and blue tube orders in picking sequence.
- Accurately fills orders verifying quantity, size, strengths and lot numbers.
- Check each order after the order picking process is complete to ensure the product is placed and packed appropriate to prevent damage during transit; repacks order when necessary following quality standards and procedures.
- Assure returns are inventoried as soon as possible to prevent accumulation, according to the Return Procedure.
- Assist with stocking shelves as requested.
- Assist with inventory procedures as requested.
- Follow backorder procedure; when products are out of stock
- Maintain a clean work area to help ensure that merchandise remains clean and to help prevent work related injuries.
- Comply with all appropriate policies, procedures, and safety rules.
- Report any possible cause of disorganization or delay to the Team Leader.
- Signal any potential shortage of materials or medicines to complete the project.
- Other duties as assigned
- Education: high school diploma or equivalent
- Requires the ability to read and follow instructions.
- Must possess basic mathematical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to develop and maintain cooperative working relationships with others.
- Basic computer knowledge preferred.
- Must be 18 years o age or older.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org