Made with fresh mountain daisies (Arnica montana), Boiron’s line of pain relievers reduce everyday muscle aches, stiffness, swelling from injuries, and bruises.* The Value Pack conveniently pairs two of the most popular forms of Arnica: Arnicare Gel for external spot treatment and Arnica montana 30C pellets for general internal action. The odorless, non-greasy gel is cooling and quickly absorbed by the skin. The pellets melt under the tongue and do not interact with other medications or supplements. Neither the gel nor the pellets mask symptoms that may indicate a more serious problem.
Available over the counter, the Arnicare Gel Value Pack contains the gel in a 2.6 oz tube and an easy dispensing tube of approximately 80 pellets. Boiron’s pain relief line includes a cream, ointment, tablet, and arthritis pain formula.
Temporarily relieves muscle pain and stiffness due to:
- minor injuries
Reduces symptoms of bruising such as:
Arnicare Gel Active Ingredients:**
- Arnica montana 1X HPUS-7% —Relieves muscle pain & stiffness, swelling from injuries, discoloration from bruises
Arnica 30C Pellets:**
- Arnica montana 30C HPUS—Relieves muscle pain & stiffness, swelling from injuries, discoloration from bruises
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Arnicare Gel Inactive Ingredients:
- Dimethicone copolyol
- Purified water
- Sodium hydroxide
Arnica 30C Pellets Inactive Ingredients:
- Apply a thin layer of Arnicare Gel to affected area as soon as possible after minor injury. Repeat 3 times a day or as needed. If heat or ice is applied, wait 5 minutes before applying Arnicare Gel.
Arnica 30C Pellets:
- At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved or as directed by a doctor.
- For external use only.
- Do not use if you are allergic to Arnica montana or to any of this product’s inactive ingredients.
- When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes, wounds, damaged or irritated skin.
- use only as directed
- dryness or irritation may occur
- do not tightly wrap or bandage the treated area
- do not apply heat or ice to the treated area immediately before or after use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Arnica 30C Pellets:
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.