When youngsters are sick and fussy with a cold, relief is just a squeeze away. ColdCalm® Kids Liquid Doses by Boiron work to relieve sneezing, runny nose, nasal congestion, and occasional minor sore throat.* It comes in hygienic, individual doses that are easy to use. Just twist to open the pre-measured dose and squeeze the liquid into your child’s mouth. There’s no need to mix, measure, or know your child’s weight.
Recommended for children 4 years of age and older, ColdCalm Kids is non-drowsy and has no known interactions with other medications. It won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition. This homeopathic multi-symptom children’s cold relief medicine is made with non-GMO ingredients and is free of flavors, dyes, lactose, sugar, and artificial sweeteners.
ColdCalm Kids is available in a box 30 pre-measured liquid doses. Also try ColdCalm meltaway pellets or tablets, Oscillococcinum® for flu symptoms, and Chestal® cough and cold syrups. Boiron’s line of children’s medicines also includes Camilia® for baby teething, AllergyCalm™ Kids for hay fever, and SleepCalm® Kids sleep aid.
- Temporarily relieves cold symptoms such as:
- runny nose
- nasal congestion
- Allium cepa 3C HPUS- Relieves sneezing and runny nose
- Apis mellifica 15C HPUS – Relieves nasal congestion
- Eupatorium perfoliatum 3C HPUS- Relieves body aches associated with colds
- Gelsemium sempervirens 6C HPUS- Relieves headaches associated with colds
- Kali bichromicum 6C HPUS- Relieves nasal discharge
- Nux vomica 3C HPUS- Relieves sneezing attacks
- Phytolacca decandra 6C HPUS- Relieves mild fever
- Pulsatilla 6C HPUS- Relieves colds with a loss of taste and smell
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Children 6 months of age and older: Give 1 dose at the onset of symptoms.
- Repeat up to 6 times a day.
- Decrease frequency with improvement.
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 6 months of age.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if sore throat, vomiting, skin rash, diarrhea, difficulty breathing or fever above 100° F (38°C) develops, or if symptoms persist for more than 2 days or worsen.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.