Find multi-symptom diarrhea relief wherever you go with Diaralia On the Go by Boiron. This homeopathic medicine is made with plant-based and other pure actives to relieve diarrhea and traveler’s diarrhea.* The meltaway pellets dissolve in your mouth without water, allowing you to act fast against intestinal pain, bloating, gas, nausea, and vomiting.* Diaralia On the Go works gently on the body without the risk of constipation, drowsiness, or stool discoloration, and it won’t interact with other medications or supplements.
Recommended for ages 6 and up, Diaralia On the Go pellets are offered in convenient, portable tubes for relief that travels with you. No artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives. Also try Acidil®, Gasalia®, NauseaCalm®, and MotionCalm®.
Temporarily relieves symptoms of diarrhea such as:
- traveler’s diarrhea
- intestinal pain
- Arsenicum album 9C- Relieves diarrhea with nausea vomiting, and weakness
- Cinchona officinalis 5C- Relieves diarrhea with gas and bloating
- Podophyllum peltatum 9C- Relieves diarrhea with intestinal rumbling and pain
The letters “HPUS” indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea.
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue every 4 to 6 hours, up to 2 days maximum. Discontinue use as soon as symptoms disappear.
- Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have fever
- bloody or black stool
- mucus in your stool
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 2 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.