Diaralia Meltaway Tablets by Boiron melt in your mouth to relieve diarrhea and traveler’s diarrhea with intestinal pain, bloating, gas, nausea, and vomiting.* Powered by plant-based and other pure active ingredients, this homeopathic diarrhea medicine works gently on the body without the risk of constipation, drowsiness, or stool discoloration common with other medications. It has no known drug interactions and is gluten-free with no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Convenient and discreet, Diaralia is available over the counter in a box of 60 unflavored meltaway tablets for adults and children ages 6 and up. Boiron’s digestive relief line also includes Acidil® for heartburn and indigestion, Gasalia® for gas and bloating, NauseaCalm® for nausea and upset stomach, and Nux vomica for overindulgence.
- Temporarily relieves symptoms of diarrhea such as:
- traveler’s diarrhea
- intestinal pain
- Arsenicum album 9C HPUS- Relieves diarrhea with nausea, vomiting and weakness
- Cinchona officinalis 5C HPUS- Relieves diarrhea with gas and bloating
- Podophyllum peltatum 9C HPUS- Relieves diarrhea with intestinal rumbling and pain
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Croscarmellose Sodium
- Magnesium stearate
- Drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea.
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, allow 2 tablets to dissolve under the tongue every 4 to 6 hours, up to 2 days maximum. Discontinue use as soon as symptoms disappear.
- Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
- Ask a doctor before use if you have
- bloody or black stool
- mucus in your stool
- Stop use and as a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 2 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away