Melt seasonal sinus pain away with SinusCalm Allergy by Boiron. Unlike conventional medications that mask full-blown symptoms, SinusCalm Allergy works with your body to relieve allergy-related nasal congestion, sinus pain and pressure, plus sinus headaches.* It’s made to target sinus pain with a runny or stuffy nose triggered by pollen, dust, mold, pets, and other allergens.* The tablets melt easily in the mouth without water, chewing, or swallowing.
As a homeopathic sinus medicine, SinusCalm Allergy is non-drowsy, phenylephrine-free, and won’t interact with other medications or supplements, including those for allergies — one of the main causes of sinus congestion. It is not habit-forming and there’s no risk of rebound congestion. It’s also gluten-free with no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, and preservatives. Recommended for adults and children ages 6 and up, SinusCalm Allergy is available over the counter in a box of 60 unflavored tablets. Additionally, Boiron offers AllergyCalm™, Optique 1®, and ThroatCalm®.
Temporarily relieves sinus symptoms due to allergies such as:
- nasal congestion
- sinus pain
- sinus pressure
- Belladonna 3C HPUS- Relieves sinus pain with stuffy nose
- Sanguinaria canadensis 3C HPUS- Relieves sinus pain with runny nose caused by allergies
- Spigelia anthelmia 3C HPUS- Relieves sinus pain with post nasal drip caused by allergies
The letters “HPUS” indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- croscarmellose sodium
- magnesium stearate
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every 2 hours, up to 6 times a day. Decrease frequency with improvement.
- Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have a fever.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days, worsen, or if new symptoms occur. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.