Twist your way to relief with SleepCalm Kids Meltaway Pellets. This homeopathic sleep aid calms occasional restless sleep and sleeplessness, so your child can fall asleep and stay asleep without feeling groggy the next day.* Simply twist the tube until 5 pellets are dispensed and let them melt in your child’s mouth before bed or anytime during the night for calming relief.
Unlike melatonin and herbal supplements, SleepCalm Kids uses a blend of plant-based and other pure active ingredients that help restore a natural sleep pattern disturbed by upsets, excitement, nightmares or night terrors, and schedule changes. The meltaway pellets are easy for kids to take (no chewing or swallowing pills!) and offer parents convenience and portability. And they don’t contain any artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Recommended for children 3 years of age and older, SleepCalm Kids Pellets are available over the counter in a box of two easy dispensing tubes of medicine. Boiron’s sleep relief line includes SleepCalm Meltaway Tablets and Pellets, as well as SleepCalm Kids Pre-Measured Liquid Doses.
Temporarily relieves symptoms of occasional sleeplessness in children associated with upsets, excitement, and schedule changes such as:
- restless sleep
- intermittent awakening
- night terrors
Reduces time to fall asleep if your child has difficulty falling asleep
- Chamomilla 9C HPUS
- Gelsemium sempervirens 9C HPUS
- Hyoscyamus niger 9C HPUS
- Kali bromatum 9C HPUS
- Passiflora incarnata 3C HPUS
- Stramonium 9C HPUS
The letters “HPUS” indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Children 3 years of age and older: dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue at bedtime, and again during the night if needed, for up to a total of 2 doses per night.
- Children under 3 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Do not use if your child has a known allergy to any ingredients in this product.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.